Psychic abilities – you can inherit them from your birth line, learn them yourself, on the group mediation or spontaneously acquire in recent consciousness ascension times.
It’s worth mentioning that so-called psychic abilities like clairvoyance, hearing spirits, remote viewing or feeling at distance can be easily learned, with focus and true dedication. In everyday, we don’t even call them special abilities because this is a part of human evolution, and we don’t want to use outdated terminology. They are simply communication tools.
There is a wide list of possibilities of what can be put into the everyday practice:
- Astral projection or mental projection – The ability to voluntarily project an astral body or mental body, being associated with the out-of-body experience, in which one’s consciousness is felt to temporarily separate from the physical body.
• Automatic writing – The ability to draw or write without conscious intent.
• Bilocation — The ability to be present in two different places at the same time, usually attributed to a saint.
• Energy medicine – The ability to heal with one’s own empathic, etheric, astral, mental or spiritual energy.
• Ergokinesis – The ability to influence the movement of energy, such as electricity, without direct interaction.
• Levitation or transvection – The ability to float or fly by mystical means.
• Materialization — The creation of objects and materials or the appearance of matter from unknown sources.
• Mediumship or channeling – The ability to communicate with spirits.
• Petrification — The power to turn a living being to stone by looking them in the eye.
• Prophecy (also prediction, premonition, or prognostication) — the ability to foretell events, without using induction or deduction from known facts.
• Psychic surgery – The ability to remove disease or disorder within or over the body tissue via an “energetic” incision that heals immediately afterwards.
• Psychokinesis or telekinesis – The ability to influence a physical system without physical interaction, typically manifesting as being able to exert force, control objects and move matter with one’s mind.
• Pyrokinesis – The ability to control flames, fire, or heat using one’s mind.
• Iddhi – Psychic abilities gained through Buddhist meditation.
• Shapeshifting or transformation — The ability to physically transform the user’s body into anything.
• Thoughtography – The ability to impress an image by ‘burning’ it on a surface using one’s own mind only.
• Xenoglossy — The ability of a person to suddenly learn to write and speak a foreign language without any natural means such as studying or research, but that is often rather bestowed by divine agents.
• Witnessing – The gift of being visited by high profile spiritual beings such as Mary, Jesus or Fudosama(Acala) from Buddhist Traditions.
• Inedia – The ability to survive without eating or drinking, multiple cases have resulted in starvation or dehydration.
They can be clearly calculated using your astrology natal chart, and for those who are naturally driven into those topics, it’s for sure present in your chart.
Astrology offers us a portal to explore another dimension of ourselves. By studying the placements and aspects in our natal charts, we can decode our personal strengths, weaknesses, and reappearing themes in our lives. As our collective consciousness continues to shift and astrology becomes more mainstream and widely accepted, more people are placing stock in the occult: lunar cycles, energy clearing rituals, crystals, and arguably most importantly, intuition. Our natal charts also shed light on our intuitive nature and how we interact with it on a daily basis.
Here are a few specific natal chart aspects that correspond with strong intuition or psychic abilities—and some advice on how to tap into your intuitive side even if your chart doesn’t have these specific aspects.
MERCURY PLACEMENTS + ASPECTS
Mercury is the planet of communication—it rules how we receive and interpret information, our thought process, and our communication style. There are many ways to receive messages from your intuition, whether through symbols, numbers, dreams, or the four “clairs”: clairvoyance (seeing); clairaudience (hearing); clairsentience (feeling); and claircognizance (knowing). Mercury can play a role in how we receive messages from our intuition. Mercury can play a role in how we receive messages from our intuition.
Mercury in Cancer/Pisces
If your natal Mercury is in either Cancer or Pisces, you were likely born with a hand up, and have a natural dialogue with your intuition. These two signs are feeling-based; they leave Mercury’s natural intellectual and pragmatic nature behind. There is a natural sense of knowing that increases the ability to pick up on other people’s energy and thoughts.
Mercury Conjunct/Trine/Sextile Neptune
Despite which sign your Mercury is in, if your natal Mercury forms either a conjunction, trine, or sextile with your natal Neptune, there is an increased ability to receive messages from beyond the physical plane. Neptune is the ruler of the XII House in the zodiac wheel, which is also ruled by Pisces, a highly intuitive sign. It’s a planet that craves deep, soulful connections, and oftentimes this is achieved via spiritual practices (not necessarily religion, but yoga, breathwork, meditation, etc.).
The conjunction will produce the strongest results—psychic abilities are indicated, followed by the trine and then the sextile. The conjunction, because of its strong contact, can even make it hard to exist in this reality. You just know there is more.
MOON PLACEMENTS + ASPECTS
In our birth charts, the moon rules our inner needs and our intuition. If you follow the lunar cycle, you’ll likely notice flashes of intuitive insight on new and full moons. The moon governs unconscious realms is a natural ruler of how we process our intuition.
Moon in Pisces/Cancer
If your moon lands in either Pisces or Cancer, your intuition is off the charts. Cancer’s ruling planet is the moon, so it’s potency and power are enhanced with this placement—you can’t really get much more psychic than this. Pisces is another water sign that seems to co-exist in other worlds; they’re dreamers and empathic, and simply absorb energy all day. They can feel what you’re feeling before you know you’re even feeling it.
Mercury Conjunct/Trine/Sextile Moon
When our communication planet syncs up with our intuitive ruler, we naturally process otherworldly information. This enhances psychic abilities and feelings, and means we factor in our sixth sense with our decision-making process. This placement could help a person pursue psychic work or channel information from other dimensions.
Read me: The Moon’s Watery Vibes Can Be Found in These Lunar Plants
NEPTUNE PLACEMENTS + ASPECTS
Moon/Neptune/Jupiter in the IV House or XII House
The IV House is ruled by Cancer and the XII is ruled by Pisces, two of the most intuitive planets of the zodiac. When your natal moon or natal Neptune is placed in either of these houses, your intuition is amplified. You’re likely to incorporate or rely on your intuition more than others. Jupiter is the planet of abundance, when you place it in any house in the zodiac wheel, it increases your luck and fortune that is associated with that particular house. When Jupiter lands in the IV or XII Houses, psychic abilities are a stronger, and a source of luck, learning, and your spiritual existence.
Moon/Neptune Aspecting Ascendant
When one of the most psychic planets found in the solar system form an aspect with your ascendant, or rising sign, intuition is attached to your outer persona. It’s not something you shy away from. Your ascendant rules your identity and perception of self, so you’re your Moon or Neptune conjuncts/trines/or sextiles it, there is no arguing that you’ve probably done a spell or two and maybe can read some minds.
HARD ASPECTS TO CHART ANGLES
If your rising sign is in Cancer or Pisces, you’re more sensitive by nature. You lead with empathy, compassion, and feeling. You have a sixth sense and don’t shy away from using it (unless other planets in your chart adversely aspect it). This is a clear indication that you were born with a little extra knowing.
North Node/South Node in Pisces, Cancer or Scorpio
The north node reveals where we are headed during this lifetime and the south node reveals where we have been. If your south node is in any of the three water signs (Cancer, Scorpio, or Pisces) you likely experienced a spiritual path in a past life. If your north node is in any of these signs, it is a part of your journey and destiny to explore spirituality and honing your intuition during this lifetime.
Midheaven Conjunct Neptune
Your midheaven is also known as the X House cusp ruler, which shows us our public image, career, and legacy. With Neptune sitting exactly next to your midheaven, this is a strong indication that you are meant to pursue a career hand-in-hand with your sixth sense.
So, if you don’t have any of these aspects are you not psychic at all?
Our intuition is a muscle, and we have the ability to flex it and work it out. These aspects and placements simply mean a person was born tapped into their intuition and offer ways to strengthen these skills.
If you don’t have any of these aspects but want to explore the best ways to improve your intuition, look to your natal moon in your birth chart. Which sign is it in and which house does it fall in? For example, if you have a Virgo moon in the II House, your intuition will be heightened during Virgo season and Taurus season (Taurus is the natural ruler of the II House). Read up on your moon sign and what it needs to thrive.
For example, Virgo moons thrive on routine, grounding energy and practicality. It would be wise to incorporate some practical magic and grounding chakra meditations to activate and connect with this energy in your chart.
The most important thing to remember: we all have the ability to tap into our intuition and explore beyond the physical plane.
Before they will manifest themselves in your life it’s worth to get a proper understanding and dedicated workshop, so you will be prepared to use them in everyday life, for which I invite you here on https://5dimension.love
We are preparing fully interactive series of workshops, so you also can participate, explore, share and learn this amazing topic in detail.