The Physics of the Fourth-Level-Reality ( Astral level )
Let’s explore how the fourth-level-reality world functions and clarify how it is different from the physical world. We will be going into the aspects of invisible realms and describe what resides there ( at least for the people who never before has experienced clairvoyance, this concept cannot be grasped by imagination or mind alone ). The following is a list of the physics of the fourth-level-reality world. By applying it to your fourth-level- reality experiences, you will find it easier to orient yourself in the fourth-level-reality world and make sense of your experiences. It is important to know and thoroughly understand how the astral world works. If you end up there during your claivoyant or other inducted experiences, you will need to know how to handle yourself. Remember, running doesn’t help as there isn’t solid ground to run on!
What follows are twenty-seven major aspects of the astral world to describe what it is like:
1. The basic structure of the astral world is made up of psychonoetic events that have either occurred in the physical world or are imagined.
2. A psychonoetic event includes time, location, background scenery, objects, and beings.
3. We all co-create on the fourth level to precipitate things into the physical world, both individually and collectively. Anything created in the physical must first go through the fourth level; that is the creative process.
4. Imagined events are possible future events that are in the process of creation. Once enough humans get focused—especially emotionally— about something, the probability of physical precipitation is increased. If, in the physical world, we rev up a lot of emotional energy and put a lot of power behind it, we are doing the visualization process that will work to create the imagined event into the physical world. Many of these imagined events are unresolved and await clearing—they will either be transformed through personal or group process, or gain enough mass to precipitate into the material world.
5. The visualization process for imagined events is specific and purposefully used to create enough critical mass to precipitate it into the physical world. Imagined events can have either positive or negative intentionality.
6. To materialize an event, it must reach critical mass in the collective unconscious of all beings that are in the act of creating a fourth-level- reality world, or astral subworld.
7. The nature of space in the fourth-level reality is determined by the energy consciousness and intent of the event that makes up the space and location where the event occurred, or was imagined to occur.
8. According to the principle of “like attracts like,” events coagulate around archetypes of belief systems and intent. This is what gives the fourth- level-reality world its structure. Each archetype could be considered to be a subworld in itself.
9. The physics of any given fourth-level-reality subworld is defined by the beliefs held by the energy consciousness of that world and the beings that live in that world. For example, in one astral world, there might be what we call “gravity,” where everyone is standing in the same way and is pulled down. In another astral world, where there is no gravity at all, everyone is floating around. In every astral world or subworld, the light and colors can be different.
10. Astral time is very different from the physical. In our mundane physical world, especially in scientific study, we have what physicists call the arrow of time. It relentlessly moves into the future, always into the future. We also have our personal experience of the moment(s) of time. Sometimes we experience time going by very fast (when we are having fun), and sometimes it seems to move slowly (say, when we are bored). Time even seems to stand still, especially when we experience a sudden shock, like a loud noise, or an unexpected fearful event. Astral time is not necessarily linear, or always moving into the future. Time in any particular astral world depends on the beliefs held by the beings that have created and maintain that particular astral world. For example, time can move forward or backward, or even stand still. If the beings in any particular astral world don’t know anything about time, or have never thought about it, they won’t create it!
11. Astral time is intimately connected to space because the astral world is made up of psychonoetic events. In the physical world, the way we live our space is encapsulated in time. Time continues to move forward in the physical world. In the astral world, time is determined and encapsulated in the space.
12. Past physical events encapsulated in astral space can be cleared through personal or group process. When this occurs, the energy consciousness in that event is integrated into the great oneness, which can be experienced as a great colorful loving sea of life. It then ends through the creative process in core essence and the creation of more core essence.
13. The location you find yourself in the astral world is where you are automatically drawn by your intention, mind’s focus, and emotions—all of which may be unconscious. When there is a strong level of unconsciousness or a lack of strong mental and emotional clarity, you will be inexorably drawn to a space that you match. If you go out of your body and want to travel, you are going to go to the astral territory that you match. This is what happens when someone suffers a drug overdose and goes into the astral world. The state of mind at the time of the overdose is where that person will go to in the astral world upon death.
14. Movement and travel are governed by the mind’s focus and intensity or power of emotions or feelings. If you wish to travel in the fourth-level-reality world, you must align your intention, focus your mind, and allow your feelings about the place to flow toward it. If you want to go somewhere, pretend you are a rocket ship. Your feelings are your fuel and your mind is your guidance system. If you don’t have strong feelings
about going, then it will be harder to get there. Your mind’s focus determines where you are headed. This is the challenge of astral travel: to keep your mind focused on one thing. As soon as you change your mind’s focus, you change directions. The more you can clear your field and regulate your feelings and your mind, the better it will be for you in the astral world because there isn’t the physical world to slow things down. Things happen instantly, so cause and effect are slower.
15. Your intention can shift your feelings instantly. Willing yourself to go somewhere will not necessarily work, since what most of us call “willing” is really a dualistic forcing current. This may take you to a belief system territory of willful, forceful beings that want to control you and force you to do what they want you to do.
16. Boundaries are flexible in the astral world. Our boundaries are not determined in a structured way as they are in the physical world. Boundaries in the astral world aren’t the same as they are in the physical world—unless you believe they are, then they will be the same.
17. Shape and appearance are determined by immediate self-view moment to moment, and can change moment to moment.
18. Energy consciousness can be expanded infinitely or squeezed into a tiny space. This sometimes gives the mistaken appearance that more than one energy consciousness can occupy the same space at the same time. Humans have a fixed shape here in the physical world. In the astral world, a being can be really big or little because it is not made of physical substance.
19. Perception depends on clarity and frequency of the energy consciousness of the observer. An astral being will take a certain form in order to connect with you or what it believes itself to be.
20. Once connected, you are always connected. This has a lot of repercussions, especially if the connection is with someone you don’t get along with!
21. In the astral world, light is radiated from the object or being—unlike in the physical world, where the light is reflected from the sun. This self- generated light is much more informative about the true nature of the object or being itself than reflected light. This is especially relevant in the lower hell realms, as these realms are really dark because the beings there are not creating any light.
22. Energy consciousness of the fourth level can be infused into physical objects, which serve as a container.
23. Up and down can be defined spatially, by rate of vibration, and by degree of brightness. The higher the vibration, the brighter the light, and the higher you are.
24. Good and bad can be defined by vibration, brightness, and intentionality, not size (as in size of being).
25. Power can be defined by frequency, intensity, clarity, coherency, and focus.
26. Fourth-level-reality power is brought about through focus of mind, which determines what the power is about (clarity of mind); buildup of emotional energy about what the mind is focused on, which then fuels the mind’s objective; and precision of will. This includes the use of the three aspects of ourselves—reason, will, and emotion—as well as their balance with one another, which reflects and can also help determine one’s alignment of intention. The clearer the intention, the more balanced are the reason, will, and feelings; and the clearer, stronger, and more holistic and healthy are the results.
27. Many dreams are fourth-level-reality experiences, such as floating down astairwell or flying.
This list is an outline, everyone will experience it differently because of energetic makeup of every person is quite different, however basic rules are the same and it is required to know them, before attempting to visit this plane consciously.